Skip to content
Ordering | Shipping | Warranty
ORDERS & PAYMENTS
- All instruments listed are actual pieces except those that are listed without serial numbers.
- We encourage everyone to purchase our instruments from an authorized Maestro Guitars dealer near them. In such cases, instrument orders will be directed first to a local dealer. If and only if the dealer is unable to process the order within 3 days that we will directly process the order. Find a dealer near you by visiting www.maestroguitars.com/dealers.
- All payments for orders directed to a local dealer will be paid directly to the dealer. In effect, pending order through the online shop will be then cancelled.
- Payments are only captured once the availability of the items are confirmed.
- All sales are final once payment has been captured. All captured payments are non-refundable.
- As we value customers more than anything, we will go out of our way to resolve any valid claims, but we reserve the right to not entertain exchange requests for erroneous, unreasonable, misleading, or fraudulent claims.
- Instruments are sold as is on the website with its accompanying photos. Efforts are made to ensure an accurate visual representation of the product. No contest will be made against points of subjective evaluation (i.e., grain/colour).
- No refunds can be made once a sale has been finalised. In the event that an exchange results in a difference in value, the customer may add other items to cover the difference or pay the difference in case the price of the exchanged item is higher than the initial order.
- Where possible, any items sent back for exchange are to be sent in its original packaging with all paperwork that it was sent with. (e.g., Certificate of Authenticity, Invoice, delivery note etc)
- We reserve the right to refuse any exchanges and/or returns at our discretion.
- Email us at email@example.com or contact us at +65 6844 6030 between 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 10 am to 2pm on Saturdays for any queries regarding the products received.
- In the event that products need to be delivered back to us, please send it to: Maestro Guitars Pte. Ltd. | 9 Kaki Bukit Road 2, #04-34 Gordon Warehouse Building, Singapore, 417842.
- All items are checked thoroughly before delivery to ensure that the customer receives a flawless product.
- All instruments are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty except for discounted instruments or those that are stated otherwise. All exempted products from Limited Lifetime Warranty will be covered by 1 Year Warranty on manufacturing defects from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
- Please visit maestroguitars.com/warranty to activate your warranty coverage. Failure to do so within 7 days from the date of purchase will exempt the instruments from any type of warranty coverage.
- All other products will be covered by warranted as extended by their manufacturer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device